Dates of Garage Sale

okie, so it just came to me (no I didn't forget) the day after I posted about the Garage Sale, that it's my brother's b-day that Sunday... so yeah, the Garage Sale will only be on Fri. July 23rd and Sat. July 24th, 12pm.-6ish (or whenever we get tired..) Come by, say HI! Check out our stuff or come bring ur stuff to sell! and yes, we are giving away a free fresh-baked cookie with each purchase*! So head on over this Fri., hopefully it'll be a nice day and stroll by to our little Garage Sale! again, it's at 639 Morse St. (cross street is Lowell) and we've got some flyers all around the area, I think we'll put up some arrows pointing towards the place early Fri.
 
*one per customer please!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: