Garage Sale!

Hey, I just realized that I haven't posted in like 5 days! feels like forever....
So yeah, I have successfully cleared away half the clutter in my room! Unfortunately, that still leaves the other half.... it's kind-of-a big half.... welps, I have all next week, minus monday (midterm), which is probably why I was so successful with cleaning, because it's amazing how motivated u are to clean when u know u should be studying......
So, Cindy and I have decided to have our little garage sale next weekend, well maybe even a 3-day weekend, Fri.-Sun., 23-25th... so if any of ya'll have stuff u wanna sell off, bring it over! Only thing is u gotta stay wit ur stuff to sell it, but hey! u'd get all the profit from watever u sell! oh yeah, it's gonna be in front of Cindy's house, like I had said before. So mark ur calendars guys! Garage Sale! July 23-25th! in front of 639 morse st.! (hope it's ok I put up her address....) so yeah, come by! say hi! maybe we'll give a free fresh-baked cookie* with each purchase! =P It'll probably start around 11 or 12ish, and go til either 6pm or til we get real tired of being out there... whichever comes first....
 
oh yeah, and Erica had her little daycare graduation today (well yesterday, since it's like 3am now), have some pics, but will post them later, kinda tired, but yeah, it was cute, they had little performances and stuff... oh and there was this little boy that could play the recorder, the violin AND the piano! I was all pointing it out to my brother, wat a child prodigy! Then I realized that was the little boy named Luis, I said to Samuel, "No wonder Erica hates him...... I hope she marries that boy....." and Samuel cracked up... but hey, wouldn't u want to marry a genius? lol! ok ok, I know, it's sillie, Erica's only 10... oh yeah, which reminds me, she's not graduating from the daycare cuz she's finished wit elemetary school, it's cuz the daycare don't take 5th graders, can u believe that! so we're trying to figure out some plan for her afterschool care when fall starts, cuz parents have work and I'm not here and she gets off at 2:30 or so when Samuel and everyone else gets off at 3-3:30.... so we gotsa find some afterschool program or something..... lemme kno if u gots some ideas! or we'll have to let her take the bus home by herself... it's not so much that she's too young, but my mum doesn't trust that she'd go straight home....

*one per purchase, per customer please!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: