Bagged it!

I finished the bag! Well, okie, so it took like 2 nights and half a day, but I'm done! I put a pretty pin on it just for the heck of it. It turned out a little larger than I expected... I'm not sure if it's because of the yarn I used or what... I used the recommended size needles... or maybe it just looked smaller in the picture in the book... anywho, it's complete... I'm not sure if I'm too attached to it, so I may be looking for a new owner for it. Drop me a line if you like the bag =P (the dimensions officially are ~8 in. tall, 11 in. wide and 3 in. deep, all not counting the strap)
as for other news, I think I'll be starting another project... I couldn't help myself and bought a pricy ball of yarn from Imagiknit cuz it was so soft and cuddly! It's by Wendy, part of it's Chunky line, called Velvet Touch, it's made in England! Oh and it's kind of a mauve pink color... So I wanna make a scarf, or more like a neck wrap/tube/cowl thing... lol! guess u'll just have to see when I'm done... maybe I'll mix it with some of my pink mohair yarn that I got a while back... who knows, stay tuned for the results!

Here's is my lovely bag/purse from the Rowan's Big Easy pattern book. The pattern is called Lulu, but instead of using Rowan's Big Wool yarn, I used Plymouth's Encore Mega. Posted by Hello

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: