Party this Fri. Dec. 3rd

yeah, i kno my actual b-day is on thurs. but who's gonna party on a thurs.? =P so don't worry about gettin me anything, just come party with me this Friday at Space 550! Check out http://www.carbonevents.com/events/guest.php?eventId=2
sign up and add urself to the guestlist! I wanna see new friends, old friends, just ppl i kno! This is pretty damn advance notice so if ppl don't make i'm gonna kick some ass! plus you'd just be missin out =P Like I said, all I want for my b-day is to be surrounded by friends! Is that so much to ask? So get dressy, get drunk (or at least slighty) and have a blast with me! lol!

ps. if the link doesn't work, just click on Carbon under "My Links" and click on events =P any other q's just call me or leave a tag =P see ya'll there!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: