Fishies are finally home...

So I finally got around to cleaning and setting back up the tank for Onyx and Goldie... now they're back in their home!


I think they're quite happy to be home, considering that they had to be stuck in one of those plastic jars that they package rolls of packets of seasoned nori (seaweed) in. It was the only way I could bring them back home with me in the car, since the jar had a lid that would prevent splashing....
anyways, here's another pic of them in their roomy home....


I tried to take some close-up pics of them, but my crappy digi cam just wouldn't register the details, making them look like black and orange blobs..... oh well, hopefully somehow I can save up for a real digi cam this summer....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: